Chinese-ilab.com - Free Chinese Lesson Online
Learn to Speak Chinese Free Online through videos, mp3 audio and several Chinese language games and quizzes.
Chinese-lab.com Lessons Outline
Learn withVideo slides
Beginner Video Chinese Lessons
- Chinese Tones Lesson - Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Greetings in Chinese Lesson - Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Eating out, Restaurant lesson - Video slide and Mp3 Audio
- Family members lesson - Video slide and Mp3 Audio
- Shopping lesson - Video slide and Mp3 Audio
- Jobs lesson - Video slide and Mp3 Audio
- Time, Telling the Time lesson - Video slide and Mp3 Audio
- Transportation / Getting Around -Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Directions/ Asking the Way lesson - Video slide and Mp3 Audio
- Weather Talk lesson - Video slide and Mp3 Audio
Elementary Video Chinese Lessons
- Hobbies and interests Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Making plans Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- At the Hotel Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Traveling Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Asking for Help and Requests Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Going on a Date and Appointments Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Making phone calls Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Expressing Emotions Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Giving Advice Video slide & Mp3 Audio
- Seeing a doctor Video slide & Mp3 Audio
Learn with Mp3 Audiopdf transcripts
Beginner Audio Chinese Lessons
- Chinese Tones Lesson - Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Greetings in Chinese Lesson - Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Eating out, Restaurant lesson - Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Family members lesson - Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Shopping lesson - Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Jobs lesson - Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Time, Telling the Time lesson - Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Transportation / Getting Around -Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Directions/ Asking the Way lesson - Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Weather Talk lesson - Mp3 Audio phrases & words
Elementary Audio Chinese Lessons
- Hobbies and interests Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Making plans Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- At the Hotel Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Traveling Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Asking for Help and Requests Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Going on a Date and Appointments Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Making phone calls Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Expressing Emotions Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Giving Advice Mp3 Audio phrases & words
- Seeing a doctor Mp3 Audio phrases & words
Beginner Chinese Vocabulary Lessons
- Numbers vocabulary video lesson
- Colours/Colors vocabulary video slide lesson
- Vegetables 1 vocabulary video slide lesson
- Vegetables 2 vocabulary video slide lesson
- Fruits vocabulary video slide lesson
- Meat vocabulary video slide lesson
- Drinks vocabulary video slide lesson
- Jobs 1 vocabulary video slide lesson
- Jobs 2 vocabulary video slide lesson
- Family members video slide lesson
- Body parts vocabulary video slide lesson
- Transportation vocabulary video slide lesson
Elementary Chinese Vocabulary Lessons
- Hobbies and interests vocabulary video lesson
- Sports vocabulary video lesson
- Shops and Places vocabulary video lesson
- Household appliances vocabulary video lesson
- Bathroom and personal items vocabulary video lesson
- Cothes vocabulary video lesson
- Hospital and illness vocabulary video lesson
- International Food vocabulary video lesson
- Stationery vocabulary video lesson
- Holidays & festivals vocabulary video less
English Media Lab, Free English Video Lessons
- Beginner video lessons: Learn & teach country names, animal vocabulary, colours, clothes, days more...
- Elementary video lessons learn vocabulary, related to jobs, clothes,months, vegetables, fruits more...
- Higher level video lessons. use these videos to learn & teach vocabulary and grammar, adjectives comparatives, superlatives, travel, more..
ESL Grammar & Vocabulary quizzes, according to levels
- Beginner ESL quizzes: You will find grammar and vocabulary self-grading exercises for beginners and young learners
- Elementary ESL quizzes: elementary vocabulary & grammar quizzes, vegetables, clothes & weather and more.
- Pre-intermediate ESL quizzes: Find quizzes that cover most grammar and vocabulary points of this level. Do exercises with Tag questions, future tenses, simple past tenses,
- Intermediate ESL quizzes : grammar & vocabulary quizzes, gerunds & infinitives, perfect tenses, past continuous, computer vocabulary quizzes and many more..
- Upper intermediate & Advanced ESL quizzes: Quizzes for high level students, vocabulary related to things like politics, alternative therapy, banking and much more...
ESL Online Puzzles , Gap Fills and Cloze Exercises
Business and Survival English
- Business English Quizzes: self-grading vocabulary tests on a number of topics, Banking, negotiations, money idioms, money talk, business across cultures and many more...
- Survival English: This section deals with English for travelers going to foreign English speaking countries, You will learn words related to going through customs, checking into hotels, travel luggage, passport etc.
Pronunciation Exercises and Listening
- Pronunciation and intonation: English pronunciation and intonation exercises, phonetics, diphthongs,word stress quizzes, and more...
- Listening Exercises: Listening exercises, though not many, for listening practice. Done with a variety of standard English accents. Practice listening here..
- Grammar Quizzes : Download Self-grading Quizzes for Offline Study
- Powerpoint Lessons : Teachers of English would love these 50 Powerpoint lessons
- Audiobooks(mp3 pdf) : Mp3 attached to this audio Readers- Download now!
- Video Lessons & Podcasts: Download Videos on this site for Ipod use or for PC use
- Worksheet ebooks : Download ESL lesson plan ebook with printable worksheets, board games, crossword puzzles, grammar, vocabulary and theme based lesson plans for TEFL.
- Mp3 Downloads : Download tongue twisters to practice pronunciation
- Classified Ads: Advertise a product, service or resume on this site. Advertise a banner or program.
EnglishMediaLab.com Partner Sites
- ESL-galaxy.com: Free Downloadable ESL/EFL/TESOL/TEFL teaching materials .Printable worksheets, board games, crosswords, puzzle worksheets, theme worksheets,survival English worksheets,ESL PowerPoint Downloads. TEFL/TESL Teachers' first stop- Absolutely Free!!!
- ESL Kids Lab: EFL/ESL kids resources for teachers, parents and kids. ESL kids videos, worksheets, PowerPoint downloads,Interactive quizzes for kids, TEFL/TESOL/ESOL/ESL/EFL resources for kids. Super Cool Site for kids. 100% Free!!!
- Free Chinese Lessons - Chinese-ilab.com: Learn Chinese yourself on Chinese-ilab.com with videos, mp3 downloads and games.
- Chinese Lessons online: For those interested in learning survival Chinese, this website will take you a long way with free podcasts, mp3 downloads and more.
- ESLTower.com is a free ESL, EFL & ELT site that offers top quality printable and interactive English grammar and vocabulary exercises for teachers and students. These grammar and vocabulary resources will save English teachers lesson planning time and offer students a great free opportunity at online self-study. There are grammar & vocabulary quizzes, crosswords, word search and several fun puzzles that make the learning and teaching of English easy and fun.Pronunciation is one area we have recently added more content. We have added phonetic vowel and consonant exercises in the form of videos, worksheets, self-tests and mp3 downloads.
- New ESL Kids Lab: Fantastic Free Resources for ESL Kids, K-12 - PPT Videos, Flashcards, Handouts and Phonics
Visitors Comments :
- "Hi Kisito,I'm very impressed with the exercises you've created. You clearly have a good grasp of what English Learners want and need." by Larry Ferlazzo (English Teacher, Sacramento,USA-http://www.bayworld.net/ferlazzo/index.html)
- "Hi Kisi, I love your site. Thanks to this website, I am learning a lot of English at home."Monique Larreur, Student France
- "Hi Kisi, I want to thank you for creating this website with excellent visual aids for students." by Jose Fillipe- Student, Spain
- Hello Mr/Ms Kisito,
I am the eLearning adviser to our Skills for Life faculty here at City of Bristol College.
I have recently discovered your website for use by our students and would like to say how great it is. The materials are excellent and the links to other materials are very helpful. I have added a link to it from our own in-college VLE (we use Blackboard) so that students and tutors can find it when they are accessing materials from home and within college.
Thank you for working so hard at such a useful resource.
Stella Dearsley, e-Learning Advisor, Bristol College, UK
About us |
ESL-Galaxy.com |Submit Links |sitemap |Contact us