ESL Games Plus
I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
Sports and Olympics - Word Puzzle
Use the clues below to help you guess the word
2. This sport is what has made Tiger Woods famous.
3. This sport involves fighting with long thin swords.
6. This sport is played with a bow and arrow.
8. China's Liu Xiang came first at the hurdles race, winning a _____ for China.
9. A game played on ice between two teams.
11. This is a racquet sport, almost like badminton.
12. This sport involves a lot of jumping and hitting of the ball back and forth.
13. This is a winter olympic sport, which involves coming down slopes at high speed.
14. This is a water sport at the olympics.
15. Asians, especially Chinese are good at this table sport.
1. Americans call it "soccer". What is this in British English?
4. A race which usually involves riding bicycles over a long distance.
5. This is a racquet sport like tennis.It is very popular in China.
7. In this popular sport, points are won by throwing a large ball through an open net hanging from a metal ring.
8. What sport does a gymnast do at the olympics?
10. This olympic sport is about running and jumping hurdles.
Visit our Homepage for More
More Grammar Exercise